Dynamic, outgoing, goal-getter and social media savvy. If those words describe you and your wanting to get your foot in the media door! Your iHeartMedia - Minot team wants to hear from you! Due to advancement, our 6 Minot iHeartMedia stations are looking to hire a Social Media Coordinator and part time radio announcer! Responsibilities will include planning, implementing and increasing brand awareness on a local and national level, along with on air responsibilities. This is a combined part time position and flexibility is a must - for more information and to apply:
iHeartMedia is an equal opportunity employer.
4 Bears Casino has IMMEDIATE openings for their buffet, steakhouse, and café. Some positions include: Bartender, Line Salute, Host, Line cook, Dishwasher and more! 4 Bears Casino has a GREAT benefit package and gives you the opportunity to work in the entertainment business.
4 Bears Casino and Lodge is looking for people to fill full and part-time positions. Work in comfort with flexible hours, plus overtime! Full time employees get health insurance, paid life insurance, 401K, vacation and other great benefits. Start your rewarding career at www.4bearscasino.com, just click on employment
Newkota is a fast growing and well established, locally owned oilfield company, looking to hire various positions. NewKota has very competitive wages, outstanding benefits and a retirement plan. If you are looking for a career in the oilfield where hard work, commitment to safety, communication and development are rewarded, we want to hear from you. Fill out an application at newkota.com.
Are you a farmer, construction, or concrete worker looking for winter work? Newkota Services and Rentals is a locally owned, oil production company is looking for you for our Steam Operator Positions. Newkota is also looking for Flowback Supervisors and Operators. Competitive Wages and benefits. Apply at newkota.com!
Minot's largest employer, Trinity Health Minot, has the perfect career for you! At Trinity Health, you can pick your career. Full-time or Part-time positions with all shifts available. Trinity Health offers competitive pay with great benefits and when applying online, you can see our full line of benefits packages. We even offer local employee discounts! Whether you have a job, looking for a job, a student looking for a part-time position, or you are retired looking for something to do, Trinity has an exciting opportunity!
Sleep Center Trainee
- ·A sleep trainee develops competency in and performs basic sleep testing procedures and associated interventions. The sleep trainee woks under direct supervision of a sleep technologist. Candidates hired into this position will train to become a Sleep Technologist
- Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must have a current allied healthcare credential. Accepted credentials include but are not limited to CNA, EMT, Paramedic, and Certified Athletic Trainer
- Paid position while in training
- If training and credentialed within 6 mo possible sign on bonus
o Under the direction of a Physician and/or established protocol, the Paramedic provides direct patient care in an emergent and non-emergent setting.
· MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
1. Licenses and Certifications Required
- NRP (National Registry Paramedic)
- Eligible for EMT-P license in North Dakota - must obtain within 90 days
2. Educational Requirements
3. Experience Requirements
4. Special Skills or Training Requirements
- Knowledgeable of current trends, developments, and concepts in pre-hospital care
- Available for on-call duty as scheduled or requested
- Ability to organize work
- Ability to work with a wide variety of personalities
- Possess physical ability for the demands of the job
*Starting wage $22.326
To apply, go to www.trinityhealth.org
Trilogy, a locally owned Flow back Company is hiring for all positions. Earning potential as high as 175k a year for qualified, experienced candidates includes: daily per diem, vehicle reimbursement, 401k and excellent benefit package Apply at trilogyllc.co, or call 701-578-4444.